Saturday, July 16, 2011

Exams!!!

Ok this post is a late post. Don't get mad with me... =P

Everyone was anxious to get the exam timetables, some are worried of certain subjects, some wishes to see if they get 2 exams in a day while some peeps like me just wish to see if we get to go back home to our hometown earlier if our exams finish early.

Bullocks. My flight is on the 24th at MIDNIGHT and my last exam is on the 23rd... No chance to change my flight to earlier now... First is Wastewater (toughest subject), Second is Statics (no issues), Third is Math (should be alright) and last is Construction Management. Swot Vac arrived after a hail of assignment submissions and bridge testing... I didn't do much studying anyway until the day before the first exam. I swear it was the only subject I could have failed since Dr Mazuuza didn't publish any coursework marks and I felt I was struggling in the subject.

As for math and statics I only did light studying (look through notes and examples) and that was all to it... The paper for statics was alright though maths was a bit more tricky (but still no problem for me). Wastewater was 50% a complete blur to me (I feel guilty for being so blur for this subject since my father coined it as a very easy subject). Lastly for Construction Management I could not wait till I was done and over with it. Dr Kevin Zhang sure gave a spicy paper where some terms were not easy to explain, but it was alright overall.

3 weeks, 4 exams, and next is going home... home... smell of the place where I belong... some are going back while some are staying put, while I leave for a very very special event back in Penang...

No comments:

Post a Comment