Monday, July 25, 2011

Tuesday 28/6 - Thursday 30/6 2011

After Dim Sum, Uncle Sung and family set off for Taiping and KL.
Later that afternoon, after Daryl and Jenghis came back from buying some clothes, we sent off Jenghis and Zhao at the airport. It was really awesome that Zhao came back for Chris's wedding since her exam period wasn't over yet. We loaded all their luggage up onto dad's Airtrek and set off for the airport.

Daryl waited at the waiting area while I took Zhao and Jenghis to check in their luggage and I was preparing to send them off when Lao 4 Kor walked towards us and I called out to her. Again as a member of my family I thanked her for her presence (she stays in KL) and it turned out that she was taking a flight back to KL that day. Her flight is only 10 minutes from Zhao and Jenghis's.

Daryl gave me a 'call of complaint'. I guess he cannot wait to get back into his world of his white-haired avatar. I bid farewell to my cousin and her boyfriend (most plausible to be the next in line for marriage) and knew I will not see them for quite a long time. I will probably not return in the next winter holidays and might nail myself in Melbourne if I choose to apply for Permanent Residency.

For the rest of the day we just played the day away since Ming wasn't here and we just had dinner and slept late at night again HAHA...

The next day we were just awaiting the arrival of Uncle Sung and family. My uncle and aunt sure 'spices the house up'. No matter they may be talking about life, going somewhere to shop or just verbal whipping us I will always appreciate them for making the house more lively. Yes sure it makes my blood boil sometimes but still we are family.

Late in the afternoon they arrived. We settled down for a few rounds of Dota when Ah Yee requested to check some stuff on internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment